I have had to strip naked to prove my bum is real

07:47:00 Unknown 0 Comments




Tonia Ferrari Okoro is making waves as a Yoruba performer despite the fact that she was conceived by a Cameroonian mother to a Nigerian father from Delta State. She has done several movies that got best evaluations and consequently has some great specialties. She is honored with both awesome boobs and bum however it is her bum that has brought about her the real shame of her life "That will be the point at which a few on-screen characters blamed me for wearing fake hips and bum. At first I thought it was a joke yet they were dead genuine about it. They continued endlessly about it that I needed to demonstrate it to them that I am all regular. Thus, I pulled down my pants and demonstrated to them my exposed bum. They were transfixed and couldn't talk for minutes. I know I have a crisp and wonderful bum. It was so insane I couldn't trust I did what I did. Indeed, even the folks were confounded. Try not to think I am wayward or something, I trust such a great amount in respectability yet their allegation made me lose my head. I even instructed them to touch it and affirm however they just gazed in dismay," he said.




0 comments: