Good morning

23:42:00 Unknown 0 Comments

Good Morning,

A man must be Big enough to admit his mistakes, smart enough to profit from them, and strong enough to correct them.---John C. Maxwell

The motto of Chivalry is also the motto of Wisdom: to serve ALL, but love only One.---Honore de Balzac

The opinion which other people have of you is their problem, not yours.---Elisabeth Kubler-Ross

If you set out to be liked, you would be prepared to compromise on anything at any time, and you would achieve Nothing.---Dame Margaret Thatcher

You Always have 2 Choices: your Commitment versus your Fear.---Sammy Davis, Jr.

Adopt the "Pace of Nature": Her secret is Patience.---Ralph Waldo Emerson

Your best is going to change from moment to moment; it will be different when you are healthy as opposed to sick... Under any circumstance, simply do your best, and you will avoid self-judgment, self-abuse and regret.---Don Miguel Ruiz

If you have a Positive Mental Attitude and constantly strive to give your best effort, eventually you will overcome your immediate problems and find you are ready for Greater Challenges.---Pat Riley

To Succeed, you need to find something to hold on to, something to Motivate you, something to Inspire you.---Tony Dorsett

You've done it before and you can do it now... See the positive possibilities. Redirect the substantial energy of your frustration and turn it into positive, effective, unstoppable determination.---Ralph Marston

I believe if you keep your Faith, you keep your Trust, you keep the right Attitude, if you're grateful, you'll see God ALMIGHTY open up new doors.---Joel Osteen

Did I offer peace today? Did I bring a smile to someone's face? Did I say words of healing? Did I let go of my anger and resentment? Did I Forgive? Did I Love? These are the real questions. I must trust that the little bit of love that I sow now will bear many fruits, here in this world and the life to come Amen !!

Happy weekend

Shalom😇




0 comments: