How Late Keshi Disobeyed His Father, Ran from Home to Serve Nigeria – Odogwu of Illah

10:36:00 Unknown 4 Comments

How Late Keshi Disobeyed His Father, Ran from Home to Serve Nigeria – Odogwu of Illah
A resigned 81-years of age chairman and a nearby individual from the late Stephen Keshi's family has talked about the late AFCON 2013 winning mentor in Illah, Delta State.


Talking in a restrictive meeting with Daily Sun, 81-year-old Chief Ogbuenyi George Ofuokwu, who is the Odogwu of Illah and a nearby individual from the late Super Eagles mentor, Stephen Keshi's family, has uncovered some obscure insights about the unbelievable footballer who was laid to everlasting rest today in Benin, Edo state in the midst of tears from family, companions and partners.

The following are selections from the talk;

How did late Stephen Keshi begin his vocation in football?

Late Stephen Okechukwu Keshi's vocation as a football player was not by happenstance or sheer luckiness. It was an inherent capacity and yearning to succeed that drove him to such a fortunate level in football. As a child he used to kick each article he ran over and that was the manner by which he created solid enthusiasm for football.

Shouldn't something be said about his dad's response to his enthusiasm for the amusement?

I knew Stephen since when he was a 2-year-old when his family was living in Idi-oro, the territory between Baba Olosha and Moshalasi in Mushin, Lagos. His dad, Pa Aniemeka Keshi took me as a child and was instrumental to my coming to Lagos numerous years prior. Stephen Keshi's dad was a strict individual and the instruction of his kids was of most extreme significance to him. I see myself as a nearby individual from the family and I additionally intervened at whatever time Keshi conflicted with his dad's choice.

How did his dad respond when he won the Principals' Cup in Lagos?

Before he won the Principals' Cup, Stephen Keshi left home since his dad dismisses the possibility of a football vacation, yet he was determined and took his heart. At that point, his dad ceased to pay his school charges. His mom called me to meditate, which I did, yet his dad kept up his position. In any case, his mom would cook soup, wrap the "Eba" (Carrie) and concealed it inside her headscarf to take to Stephen in his companion's home. Luckily, Reverend Father Dennis Joseph Slattery detected his football abilities and gave him the grant to St. Finabarr's College. He developed to wind up an understood star subsequent to winning the Principals' Cup. Later he was welcomed into the national group and we began perusing his stories in the daily paper. By then, his dad delicate accelerated and began appealing to God for his achievement in football. Stephen Keshi contended energetically by resisting his dad due to a football vocation that wound up making him the chief of the Nigerian national football group.

Will you prompt the administration on the best way to deify him?

I was an individual from the panel sent by the committee of seniors in Illah to welcome Stephen Keshi, when Nigeria won the 2013 African Cup of Nations in South Africa. I was at the air terminal furthermore gone to a few services held in their honor. The Delta State Government named a stadium after him in Asaba furthermore guaranteed to construct a games foundation in Illah, which would be named after him. This has not been finished.

4 comments:

  1. HOW TO JOIN THE REAL ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD CALL our or whatsApp +2349059880562 HERE IS HOW I BECAME RICH IN LIFE WITH THE HELP OF ILLUMINATI My name is william, I was once a trader, I was into electronics and my business wasn’t moving the I expected to be. And I was bankrupt and my business fold-off. At that point I was unable to feed and pay my bills, I was devastated and confused, I was checking building sites to see if I could get a job, but non worked. On my way home I ran into my old school friend who offered me a ride to my house. He gave me his house address and asked me to see him. So the next day (Saturday 9th of April 2016) I went to his house, seeing him, he smiled and asked me to sit down, he asked if I have eating that morning, he asked his wife to bring me some food. After eating, he asked “IF I WAS COMFORTABLE WITH MY PRESENT PREDICAMENT”. Without wasting time, “I SAID NO” He turned back at me and asked “IF I AM READY TO JOIN THE BROTHERHOOD CALL ILLUMINATI” ? He told me not to give him an Automatic answer, that I should wait for him to freshen up that we are both going to a club, that I should give him an answer when we comes back later in the day. We went and we enjoyed ourselves, much fun and all. After we’ve woken up in the morning, freshen up and ate, HE ASKED ME TO SIT AND GIVE ANSWER TO HIM ON THE QUESTION HE ASKED ME YESTERDAY. And I told him yes that I will love to to join the Brotherhood Illuminati. So he told me to be prepared, that we were going to visit acalled prophet “pascal” . He told me that the prophet is the one in-charge of ILLUMINATI INITIATION. So when we got there, PROPHET pascal took me to the TEMPLE and performed the INITIATION RITES. He said I was very lucky that He just bought some initiation stuffs a day before we came, I was very happy... GUESS WHAT!!! The following week, after I have received my ILLUMINATI CERTIFICATE & I'D CARD, I was given all the necessary “ILLUMINATI” items, equipment and facilities and a total SUM of $20,000,000 The following month, I was called to the temple where the Baphomet was, and I was given a visa to travel around the world and connect me with foreign Business Men. This was how I became RICH, FAMOUS AND CONNECTED in life. This was how the mask of shame, disgrace and poverty was turned off from my life; and wear in me a garment of honor, respect and long-life. I keep thanking my friend for his good heart, love and care. And also prophet parka for not rejecting me. My good people, poverty and shame is not fun. SO IF YOU WANT OR WISH TO BE RICH, KINDLY SEND AN EMAIL TODAY Email: famousilluminatitempel@gmail.com OR CALL PROPHET pascal ON PHONE: +2349059880562

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Testimony, how i become famous and rich, I am so grateful today is because of the illuminati. the Illuminati continues to change my life day by day. I have become a new creation, old things have passed away. I have , left the old things behind and I never looked back. My enemies have look down on me, because i was a very poor man, calling me unworthy and a failure. But the Illuminati helped me, i was hopeless i never believe i can be rich again, I am. But I also know this, I am what I am, but I am not what I used to be, this was how i join the illuminati, i met a man on my way he was very rich, and told me that he is ready to help me, that he can help me solve all my problems in life, he told me if i will love to join the Illuminati, and i think over it, and i make up my mind to join the Illuminati because i have know choice to join, this was how i join the Illuminati and i am so happy to join the Illuminati, if you are also interested to join the illuminati, email: churchofdevilinitiationcenter@gmail.com you can call or text this number +15084434778 or whatsapp this number +2347056024545 if you are in America you want to join the illuminati it is free to join us, join the illuminati today and become rich and famous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello brothers and sisters are you business man/woman, politician, musician, soccer player or student and you want to be rich, powerful and be famous in life. You can achieve your dreams by being a member of the Illuminati. With this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplish

    It's optional to join the most powerful secret society in the world Illuminati, Order Accepted Worldwide or call the agent Calls +2347051398023 Agent James Ihibor] to guide through the whole process and how to join the Family.

    To Join the Illuminati family originally called the ILLUMINATE ORDER; explore the ends of riches…..I extend an open invitation to all those who agree with the concept of individual rights to apply and join the Illuminati Order. The more members it has, the greater its influence will be. Join the world of the happiest and most influenced people in the world and be the first to join in your community and spread the word of the famous Rich People Illuminati Order.

    Freemason online today, to meet your demand and acquire wealth, power, protection and influence etc. Also get instant sum of 500,000 dollars with a free home anywhere you choose to live in the world, and also the side of fame/wealth will be giving to you by the blessing of the orphanage home with the blessing of the illuminati light, Call +2347051398023 to join the Illuminati family. For more equerries contact agent james ihibor the country agent on



    NB: This goes to only those who are ready and willing to change their lives. And you Must be 18 and above. Thanks.



    +2347051398023

    ReplyDelete

  4. WELCOME TO ILLUMINATI,; the Club of the Rich and Famous; is the world
    oldest and largest fraternity made up of 3 Millions Members.We are one
    Family under one father who is the Supreme Being. In Illuminati we believe
    that we were born in paradise and no member should struggle in this world.
    Hence all our new members are given Money Rewards once they join in order
    to upgrade their lifestyle.; interested viewers should contact us;
    on..(ymcmbworldmoney@gmail.com)or call Mr Andrew fore more
    info..+2349035553397

    ReplyDelete