Meet The 21-Year Old Girl Who Lives The Life Of A Baby, As Boyfriend Babysits Her (Photos)

04:56:00 Unknown 0 Comments

Meet The 21-Year Old Girl Who Lives The Life Of A Baby, As Boyfriend Babysits Her (Photos)
This 21-year-old wears nappies, drinks from a container and relapses back to earliest stages in an offer to make peace with her grieved youth.


Jess, who was sexually manhandled matured only two, endured sadness and uneasiness as she combats the injury. Be that as it may, now, with the assistance of her 24-year-former beau David, she dresses in baby grows and has a Youtube taking after of thousands.

David, who calls himself Jess' Daddy said: "A few people have called me a pedophile and have some good times of Jess. All things considered, I simply attempt to overlook it. "We know we're alright and aren't doing anything incorrectly."

Jess, from Lakeland, Florida, said she is presently more sure and glad.

She said: "Age play is truly my best escape and it permits me to recover the honesty of my youth and have it play out the way I generally needed.

"Beside that, however, relapsing and being "somewhat" just fits with my identity.

"It permits me to be perky and adorable, which is what I'm similar to actually in any case thus I imagine that I would even now be carrying on with this way of life in the event that I'd had a more "typical" adolescence."

The couple, who have been as one for a long time, say for them age play is not sexual and is all the more a direction for living.

"We never have intercourse while I'm age playing however for many people it is a sexual crime," she included.

Jess gets bunches of positive remarks from other grown-up infants and one of her adherents even constructed a five-foot tall bunk for her to play and rest in.

Jess is currently searching for a genuine sitter who will complete a sleep time routine for her and take care of her while David is away at work.

0 comments: