Photographs: Ghanaian lady of the hour wears shoes on her big day, clarifies her choice

04:48:00 Unknown 0 Comments

Photographs: Ghanaian lady of the hour wears shoes on her big day, clarifies her choice
A Ghanaian lady of the hour, Vera Ewura Obeng picked specially crafted desert boots for her wedding on July 13. As indicated by the expert picture taker, she took the choice in the wake of seeing the agony most ladies experience in an offer to look glitz on their Big Day. In a Facebook posted on July twentieth, the lady of the hour clarified her decision of footwear and obviously, applauded back at those ridiculing her.

"Subsequent to being a wedding photographer(‪#‎VeraObengphotography‬) for a long time it's not out of the question that I learn not to rehash what Brides experience again and again.

For me, What is the point in wearing heels to chapel and expel it amid gathering? I simply don't get it. On the off chance that you need heels wear it all through the occasion. I wore mine for 9 hours. I see Brides whining about the heels constantly. It even doesn't make my photographs decent. My "combo" as some are calling it is really uniquely designed "‪#‎HORESEMAN‬ HOOVES ".

We as a whole duplicate and glue including me. Our issue is we do it without perusing through what we have replicated"

For those adage I am ‪#‎manifest‬ sister, "see iii ghanafo) kasa" I've just seen him once. It was from a separation in an inn I went to work in. It is pleasant to have him as a major sibling however. Never heard any of his tunes aside from the late one to ‪#‎sarkodie‬. Also, I can say I don't comprehend a thing. Call me "kolo". " I like it like that.

Again for those proposing my significant other ought to have been in something comparable, you're the best for your recommendation. The thought was not to "join powers like commander planet ". He is an academician and I am a craftsman. We can just conform yet not to change who we are. He adores me and I do love him too. No compelling reason to change. "cherish you hFestus Attah Isoah Iso

What's more, for my dress , I simply don't get the bit where I burn through a large number of mahama cedis on a dress I can't wear once more.. "I can't think far" . Welcome me to your child dedicating and I will happily come in it.

For me, this was my fantasy wedding, on the off chance that you wear a heel as tall as me, by the day's end, its about our decisions.

Note that I don't have anything against wearing of heels and outfits. (you look like disney princesses )

To every one of the individuals who made Wednesday thirteenth July a Special day for my significant other and I, bless your heart. You have no Clue what it intends to us. For the individuals who "flee" to come… "


0 comments: