Peter Okoye’s Son Turns 8! Read Mom’s Birthday Message To Him

05:50:00 Unknown 0 Comments

Diminish and Lola Okoye's first youngster, Cameron-Jayden Chinonso is eight today. The following is the thing that his mother kept in touch with wish him a glad birthday. Ofcus from us here to is, have a great time minimal one.


Upbeat eighth Birthday to my most valuable first conceived Cameron-Jayden Chinonso Oluwafemi Okoye a.k.a Mr. Keen a.k.a NeymarJr the Jr.😂😂 regardless I had you on that blissful day after 36hours of long and hard work,

I thought I was going to bite the dust yet when you at long last came, the tears I shed of satisfaction said progressively that words could express. I wish you long life, bliss and true serenity. I implore that everything you could ever hope for come through and that you take off ahead toward the course of accomplishment IJN.

I am cheerful to say that I see somewhat more of me in you each and every day. Your kind heart, your affectability and adoration for every one of the general population around you.

God has favored us past our most out of control creative energy. Much obliged to you for being a magnificent sibling to your sister Aliona.

I adore you to such an extent. We as a whole cherish you to the moon and back. Make the most of your day my infant as we praise you today. @peterpsquare #birthday #son #firstborn #cameronokoye #mrintelligent #littletigerskid #preciousson #blessed #turnup #Godspet

0 comments: