Of All My Assets, My Ass Is My Favourite – Tracy Obonna

00:17:00 Unknown 0 Comments


Nigerian-conceived, US-based on-screen character and model,Tracy Obonna is known as the 'African Bombshell', not for whatever other reason but rather for her shapely, awe-inspiring, hips and bum.

The on-screen character who debuted her most recent film "Dope Fiend" a week ago at the Newark International Film Festival.

She said:-

she works so difficult to keep up the shape "I cherish my body and I work out three times each week to keep it along these lines, so why not demonstrate it off, now that I'm crisp and youthful.

I adore my advantages, both bum and boobs, that is the reason, don't misunderstand me, I'll wear a low profile finish and hotshot the 'young ladies (boobs) in some cases, however my butt is my top pick.

I am only wild about them" she told Potpourri in an interviem

0 comments: