Parents Of Underaged Girls Knew I Was Sleeping With Them – Pastor

04:54:00 Unknown 0 Comments

Thirty-six-year old Chukwuemeka Nwocha, the General Overseer of Tongue of Fire Restoration Ministry situated in Igbosere, Lagos, was yesterday paraded before writers at the State Police Command Headquarters in Ikeja.

The "otherworldly daddy" was captured amid the week for harboring 13 under-matured young ladies as s*x slaves in a three-room loft.


He told newsmen that the entire issue began when the youngsters in his congregation, who called him, "Daddy, daddy" let him know they might want to visit him.

Nwocha said, "I just attempted to help the young ladies. At the point when the principal young lady came, she said she didn't have anyplace to go. I didn't have any acquaintance with her folks. I am a minister and I felt pity for her. In the wake of burning through three days, I advised her she expected to go out and bring some of her relations with the goal that they would know where she was. Be that as it may, she didn't.

"Later, a few guardians in my congregation likewise said they might want to send their chidlren to live with me. Some of them came to spend occasions after their exam."

He demanded the guardians knew they were in his home.

"I am a minister, the villain just utilized the youngsters against me. I didn't assault them. I just laid down with Sola (genuine name withheld). She is my sweetheart and we really wanted to wed."

At the point when asked how old the young lady he specified was, he said she was in regards to clock 17.

Inquired as to whether the guardians of the young ladies he asserted knew their whereabouts likewise knew he was sexually mishandling them, he said yes.

The Commissioner of Police, Lagos State, Mr. Fatai Owoseni, had said that the minister haboured the young ladies with the guarantee of paying their school charges, nourishing them and purchasing presents for them.

"While they were in his home, three of them got to be pregnant and he took them for premature births. He initially denied every one of the affirmations however like all offenders, he later admitted to assaulting them without utilizing assurance," the CP said.

0 comments: