I’ll Tear My Green Card The Day Donald Trump Will Be Sworn In As US President – Soyinka Speaks Exclusively To THE INTERVIEW MAGAZINE

11:30:00 Unknown 0 Comments

Not by and large. The likelihood was approaching ever closer, getting scarier and scarier.


What do you believe Trump's triumph implies for the world, particularly Nigeria?

It's conveyed an as of now wavering world nearer to the slope.

Do you think the triumph of Trump, who undermined to construct a Wall is a fortuitous event coming precisely 27 years to the day the Berlin Wall descended?

Trump's Wall is as of now under development. Dividers are implicit the psyche, and Trump has raised dividers, over the mental scene of America as well as over the worldwide scene. I am happy you alluded to the commemoration of the fall of the Berlin Wall - that was one commemoration in inversion!

Will you whip your green card, as you apparently said you would?

Come January 20, 2017; watch my WOLEXIT! (Donald Trump will be confirmed as the 45th President of the United States of America on Friday, January 20, 2017)

When did it strike you that Trump's triumph was inescapable?

As Election Day drew closer, the apparition got to be close discernable. I declined to switch on the TV early today until I had solidified myself with a solid coffee. I felt calamity in my marrow.

0 comments: